Welcome to the Walker County Chamber's New Website
Welcome to our new website! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve all our members.
In order to get the most out of your member experience, you will need to create a new login. Your previous username and password will not work on the new website. Please follow the steps below corresponding to the scenario that best fits you.
With your login, you will be able to:
- Register for events
- Update your profile information
- Track event attendance
- View/Pay company invoices (for company admin users)
- ...and more!
To create your new login, select the the option that best fits you:
- Option 1: I am a member, or my company is a member, and I had a login on the old WCCC site
- Option 2: My company is a member and I need to create a new user account
- Please enter the email address that we have on file for you and submit the password reset.
- Check your email for a password reset and follow the instructions. (Don't forget to check your spam folder!)
- NOTE: It is possible that your account information was not brought over to the new website and you will need to create a new user account. If you do not receive an email, please refer to the steps below.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your email and select a password.
Ready to Join the Walker County Chamber of Commerce?
We are excited to have you as a new member! To get started:
- Click here and follow the instructions for your appropriate member type.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the office.