Job Opening - WDEF - Account Executive
Position: Account Executive (New Business Development Specialist)
Reports to: WDEF Sales Management
WDEF-TV in Chattanooga, TN, a subsidiary of Morris Network is seeking an Account Executive (AE) who can take us to the next level. The AE will develop new business by recommending marketing solutions that produce measurable results, with both television and digital marketing. The candidate will have full access to a suite of the most effective and efficient Broadcast Television advertising and Digital Marketing products and services.
Television Advertising & Production solutions include:
- Commercial Spot Advertising Campaigns
- Paid Programming & Infomercials
- Local & National News Sponsorships
- Sponsored Content & Segments
- PSA/Cause Marketing Partnerships
- Video Production – commercial & long form
Digital Agency Marketing Services include:
- Website Services: Design, Hosting, Domain, Security, Updates & Maintenance
- Content Services: Social Media Management, Database Management, Blogging, SEO
- Advertising Services: SEM, Targeted Display, YouTube, Social Media Ads
- Software Services: Contesting, Directories and Reputation Management, Conversion Tracking
Television Station Digital Assets include:
- News Website: Display Ads, Video Pre/Post Roll, Deals, Content Sponsorships, Native Advertising
- News Mobile App: Display Ads, Video Pre/Post Roll, Content Sponsorships, Native Advertising
- Non-Traditional: Event Marketing, Outside Media Partnerships, etc
The candidate must demonstrate experience developing and cultivating new and existing leads through cold calls, telephone prospecting, request for proposals, etc. The AE candidate must have quantitative evidence of sales success as well as digital marketing knowledge. Knowing the many digital marketing products and how they work together to create a strategy is paramount to the candidate’s success.
If this describes you and you're looking for a position that will allow you to leverage your talent and make an impact on business and your own career, the role of Account Executive (AE) is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
To Apply: Valid driver’s license and auto insurance required. Please provide references with resume. EEO M/F/D/V. Pre-employment background and drug screening. Send resume to Human Resources: WDEF-TV, 3300 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408 or email [email protected] or fax to 423/785-1271 No phone calls please.
*No cover-letter necessary*