HR Manager Job Position
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• At least 3 years of experience in mixing, masking and painting in a manufacturing setting
• Experience using an airless paint sprayer and powder coat, water-based and Epoxy paints
• Experience painting on steel
• Understanding of paint codes
• Ability to use paint kitchen and associated software to prepare paint according to codes
• Able to read and understand mixing of paints (various chemicals)
• Able to keep painting areas clean along with equipment
• Related education and experience may also be considered in lieu of other requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Ability to stand entire shift, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
• Ability to wear a respirator and or self contained breathing apparatus as outlined in the Industrial Standard for Respirators.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job's principle elements.
The Painter is responsible for preparing paint and painting truck bodies and parts in a production line setting
• Prime and paint components per specifications, drawings, or Work Orders.
• Sand blast as required per standard operating procedures
• Ensure the correct hanging of fixtures in preparation for the painting process.
• Ensure quality at the source per standard operating procedures
• Complete all reports and data entry into the MRP system
• Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain safe and clean 5S environment
• Comply with all company safety and environmental directives, including the use
• Personal Protective Equipment, if required