About the Walker Chamber
Enhancing Lives Through Business & Tourism
The Walker County Chamber of Commerce, located in northwest Georgia, is a 501 (c) 6 organization comprised of member businesses who have joined to promote the civic and commercial progress of the community. Our mission is to serve the regional community by supporting member businesses and providing networking opportunities.
The Chamber of Commerce was established in 1991 when the Chickamauga Chamber of Commerce, LaFayette Chamber of Commerce and Rossville Chamber of Commerce merged to form one county-wide Chamber.
In addition to coordinating programs such as Leadership Walker County and the STAR Student Scholarship, the Chamber also operates the Regional Visitor Information Center (RVIC) through Georgia’s Department of Tourism.
Currently, there are 260 members of the Chamber. The Chamber office is located at Fieldstone Village in Rock Spring.
The Walker County Chamber of Commerce is a member of:
- To promote a better understanding of the American private enterprise system
- To coordinate the efforts of commerce, industry, and the professions in maintaining and strengthening a sound and healthy business climate
- To sponsor aggressive programs of work and stimulate activities that will provide for full development and employment
- To provide creative business leadership and effective coordination of all interested parties in solving community problems and in initiating constructive community action
- To create a broad understanding and appreciation of the opportunities in Walker County and to promote the advantages and assets of the community
Looking for information on visiting or moving to Walker County? Click here.
Interested in workforce statistics? Visit the Northwest Georgia Joint Development Authority.